- Are you interested in feedback…. and if so who do I send it to?
Yes please! We genuinely want to hear your thoughts on Beat the Intro, and love to get all kinds of feedback from fellow music-lovers! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments and suggestions you may have. And thanks if you do.
- Who do I contact if I have any questions or problems with Beat the Intro?
Just email us (……and we actually read them!) The address is email@example.com. Please give us as much detail about what help you need or problem you have so we can answer your query as quickly as possible.
- I can only play the iOS version of the game with earphones. Why?
This seems to be the case with iOS devices. We have found the following works:
If for some reason this doesn’t work, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. And again, the more info you can give us, the easier it will be to sort out your problem!
- Turn the mute button on your device off (no red colour showing)
- Turn the volume on you device up using the volume buttons
- Coin Problems! "I am sure I had more BTI coins than is currently showing". Or" I have earned BTI coins within the game but these don’t seem to have not been added to my total". Or "I made a payment for some BTI coins which I have not received... but the money has left my account. Who do I contact for this"?
OK…the good news is that we can track all BTI coins earned, bought and spent within the Beat the Intro game. However, sometimes things may get lost behind the sofa (don’t put your hand down there…you may get a sticky surprise!) Please email us... email@example.com with details of what you believe your BTI coins balance should be and when you first noticed the problem. We will get back to you as quickly as possible. Because we know this can be really annoying!
- Why can I only play Beat the Intro in portrait mode?
Well to be honest when we were developing this first version of the game, we tried to focus on being able to play one-handed. However, if you are an “LJ” ( Landscape Junkie) you’ll be pleased to know that we are working on new exciting versions that will include a landscape option. (Calm down please). Just register at www.beattheintro.com/register so that we can keep you up-to-date with the latest developments ( or at least an address for LJA…Landscape Junkies Anonymous).
- Ok...be honest…what do Beat the Intro do with my data? Am I going to get lots of spam from you guys?
Honestly, we hate all the spam too. We, like you, are music-lovers and game players and take our relationship seriously. SO we treat the data as we would do our own. Private. Confidential. Not to be sold on or used for spam. If you want know more about our thoughts on this, read our privacy statement or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are you planning for the future? Where can I find out more about what you guys are doing? We think we have created a pretty great game that is fun and easy to play! But we have some pretty cool stuff in the pipeline, all based around music and our love for it…and the artists that make it. You can register at www.beattheintro.com/register so that we can keep you up-to-date with all the latest news on Beat the Intro and MusicPlode Media.
- I have a general query, question or suggestion. Or I want to share something really weird with you guys! How can I contact you about it? We are always happy to talk to fellow music lovers! And we do have a pretty nuts sense of humour…so throw us your best shot and we will see what we can do for you! Email us at email@example.com with any queries or questions or even just suggestions. We will get back to you as quickly as we can…unless we need to take it to the pub and discuss over a few drinks!